Friday's here

Don Baer

Staff member
So what on the agenda. I should be delivering the Altar for the commission tomarrow morning. I have to assemble it in place due to it weight and not having the ability to get a forklift in the area it will reside. Other then that more shop projects church on Sunday morn and more shop time in the afternoon. I'll have the race on in the shop. So what ya'll got cooking

Auctions both days again. Probably won't go tot Saturdays, don't have that feeling. Sundays is a go after church.

Might cut up the last of the firewood Saturday, weather is supposed to be good. Running out of time to get much accomplished.

Homework is looking light as well. That's a good thing.

Friday so far made my way downtown DC around all the barriers near the capital delivered some furniture and will be working this weekend , church and relaxing for football on Sunday.

Moving mostly. Have to be out of our storage units in 6 days. Getting really tired of the trips back to the apartment every day. Hoping to get the vent cut in for the microwave and install it this weekend. Need to run new tv cables to get internet hooked up at the house. Possibly floor shopping, need to put in 700 sq ft of hardwood.

Another fine weekend forecast, temps in the 20'sC. What a great summer it has been!
Probably work on some outdoor fall jobs. These temps won't last forever, so have to winterise my buddy's field sprayer (in return for using it last week) and put another coat of paint on the front-end loader. This should be a winter of no serious shoveling (more shop time!!):wave:

Tomorrow am (Saturday) I'm going to help one of my employees paint her house. If I have time later in the afternoon, my youngest asked me to take her to a nearby town (Tacoma) to purchase some special treats for her mom. She's a sweet one. ;)

Sunday I'll begin on a prototype of this years xmas gifts (pepper grinders) and probably watch the Seahawks lose to the Chargers. :(

putting the last of the finish (clear shellac) on the ikea pine hutch sort of thing that my wife wants to use for her laptop. assembling the case of drawers tomorrow, and starting the finishing of the case with adjustable shelves on sunday. who says you can't make a silk purse out of ikea pine?:D:thumb::rofl:

Saturday I have my Farmer's market booth again... just hoping the 30-50% chance of rain will hold off until after the market... Saturday night is Tennessee Vols against UAB... hope it's televised... Sunday the Titans play so I'll probably kick back with one or two of the birthday barleys I got this year...

sadly, the only points we scored tonight...

Might have a player on the bench... Adam hurt his arm last week, and agrivated it tonight... appt on monday to see the bone doc for second opinion... spiral fracture possible.

Couldn't tell by how he played tonight though...
he's no. 56

Probosculate Rennie? Really? I had to look that one up and sure enough . . . it means what it sounds like it means :D. Thanks. Now I have a word for that.