Sorry Larry & Don

that one looks good pete,, more open not so busy...she done good on that one:) wasnt tryun to offend you on the other just my perspective on the look of it..like i said i am not a turner and yu guys look at things differntly than i do..

I agree with everybody. I like it. How long does it take her to burn in all the little dots. Would drive me nuts!

Definitely a task for someone with patience. I wish I could develop that kind of attention to detail and patience. I imagine it would be relaxing if I didn't find it so frustrating! And one little mistake! YikeS!

I don't think we can offend anyone...some like stuff and some don't. If we all liked everything, where would we be??? I like this one better than the last one Pete. I hope if i were to tell you I don't like your car...you won't be offended...it just means I have a different taste than you or someone else. And Pete...I forgot to give your wife a big "Hi Five" because that is some burning that no one I know has the talent or patients for:clap::clap::bow:

Last edited:
Like or dis like it's all a matter of personal opinion. I put pictures of my project up in hopes of getting constructive criticisims. I don't need to have my ego stroaked, I need to know where I can improve on what I do.. Thats why I post pictures of my projects and how I build things.

I agree that as long as the criticism isn't bitchy it should be welcomed. After all it is through critique that we can see where we can improve. We all have different taste and so won't like everything. I don't like my car either Jim by the way. but can't afford what I want :D

Pete