10-24-through 11-6 deal on some jet stuff

I placed the order and it will be ordered when it goes on sale sunday.
I like to get it in early so I can get free shipping with the tool guys regular stock shipment.
I also ordered the professional cabinet sawstop.

Im getting(on order) a cast iron wing with aluminum router plate to fit onto the sawstop.(along with a new PC7518)

Ill look around for a new 8 inch dado set as the old freud 6 inch wont work with the brake catridge in the sawstop.

This was all a retirement present. I could have taken a trip, but I explained to my wife Id rather buy some new equipment. (the grand canyon isnt going anywhere, and Vegas is Vegas, and the Bahamas, well, overpriced)She doesnt consider the sawstop a present, she says its a necessity and I should not have waited so long to purchase.
And for the record: I never think in any way or form any of this equipment will make me a better woodworker. Buying a fancy car wouldnt make me a better driver, nor would any machine make me a better woodworker.
Its just nice to make my final big purchase in celebration of a new time in my life.
I hope Im healthy enough long enough to enjoy this stuff for a while.
Its hard times, Id never intend to show off new equipment , Id like to think of it as sharing my good luck, but I do like to show off WHAT I BUILD:D
(I know where I stand on the food chain as far as woodworking goes, but I stay at it because there arent many things in the world I still love)

Having said all this, as soon as I have the new saw up and running, Im still offering the ridgid 3660 with mobile base, 3 plates, a couple of older blades, and the 6 inch freud dado set(needs some sharpening also), for 200 bucks to any member here. You have to get to southwest nassau county, but Id be willing to hold it for you if youre not thinking too far up the lineI have the instruction manual somewhere for it, and all the components with it.
Just shoot me a pm if interested.
The tool guy will do me a solid if I want, and even though he doesnt sell ridgid, would let me put my saw in his used showroom and sell it for me.