Friday here so

I wish!!! I will be putting semi-translucent stain on the completed fence tonight and probably tomorrow.

Then I need to take pictures and post to prove it is really done. Then I need to start on the next project, a new deck! It never ends. It could be worse, I could be like Tom and tearing out my complete kitchen!

It really is beautiful here right now. Golf really does sound good. I wonder if I could...

I'll be waiting. Guess you really hate to have two nagging wives by now :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just get it all done on Sat and maybe you'll get your clubs back on Sunday. After all it starts raining again on Monday.

Big weekend in store, heading out in a few to hunt bear tomorrow while my son is taking a young man out Bow hunting. I was contacted to help out a wounded vet who is currently at Walter Reed finishing up his rehab and I said sure I would love to help out a Vet. I meet him this afternoon and what a nice young man. I then spoke to a friend Lawyer type about starting up a Program to work with the wounded Vets who are at Walter Reed. So maybe this will lead to something where I can be of help to our fine Service men and give them a little RR away from the Hospital while there here.

So if I tag a bear I will be very busy Sunday.

Good for you. You are an inspiration. Let us know what you end up getting involved with. Maybe it will make me get off my butt.

Don and Cynthia - I saw some Nascar jamma bottoms in Wally World, but didn't see Brent's fav (Kyle) nor mine (Mark), so had to pass. Will be on the look out so we can be styling during the winter off season.

I am hoping to tackle my vanity table today and make some progress now that my router mortising jig is complete. Oh and a special project too.

We having ribs tonight and loml knows how to make em real great.:thumb: Will be the oldest sons send off meal. Peace returns again.:thumb:

Then ist Dads taxi service with one son leaving at the airport and then its a mad rush to hockey.

Sunday well thats unpredictable since I only find out at the last minute what i am expected to do.:)

Dave you the man.:thumb: Lots more to say but will save it.

Sharon you make me laugh like crazy:rofl::rofl:. How come you can get Bill to do things but we see Brents table is still .......errrrrr getting to be an older project competing with Jonathans kitchen cupboards.:rofl: Hey Bill i did not know you got married while on the tour.:rofl: Good fun guys.

Sharon this is what you need to do to Brent :deadhorse::rofl:

Rob, Teke says that better be a dead horse and not a donkey.

IMG_0725.jpg

Sharon you make me laugh like crazy:rofl::rofl:. How come you can get Bill to do things but we see Brents table is still .......errrrrr getting to be an older project competing with Jonathans kitchen cupboards.:rofl: Hey Bill i did not know you got married while on the tour.:rofl: Good fun guys.

Sharon this is what you need to do to Brent :deadhorse::rofl:

Rob, I've gradually learned over the years with Brent is that if I mention anything, he does the opposite. So I'm hoping my not suggesting he work on the table will get him to do it. Winter is coming, I think he will have more time then :woot::woot::woot:

Vaughn - Love the newly added icons :beer::bounce::woot:

You all are a hoot! Glad I took a break and read this.
I've been in the shop this am, and a run to HD for some more OSB and screws. I've got about 3/4 of the ceiling up in the finishing room. I'll finish that after I get a bite to eat. The out with the wife when she gets back from her dog outing, and get some I think she calls it green sand for the yard, some fertilizer, and I need another bottle of the liquid concrete crack filler to finish up the joint between the shop and the finishing room. I'll probably need to mow, then we start spreading this sand stuff and fertilize. Change out the filter in the sprinkler system, and water it and some rye seed on in. I'm sure that will all take up tomorrow. Hope to get some more time in the shop to start on the walls. Jim.

Just got home from the hospital. Had back surgery yesterday. Had a bulging disk an two pinched nerves in the L3-L4 area. Still having some pain, no meds yet. But I can walk unassisted and sleep in the prone position. Been sleeping (sort of) in a chair for the last week and a half. Should be back to a finishing project in a few days and ease into it, can't lift more than 5 lbs. right now. trying to start with 12 oz. and work my way up.:rofl: Start making saw dust when my body says go.:thumb: Only other bad news is surgery for a torn rotator cuff on the 14th.:( But it's the right shoulder and I'm a lefty so I won't be shut down completely.:dunno:
I'll do what I can and make grand plans for the future.:wave: Everyone else enjoy you life and be thankful for your health, as I will in the future.

For those of you who took note of the Vet hunting with my son. MY son Jarrod took him out and He tagged 2 doe's to fill his freezer. I wish he could stick around a while but he is looking to ship out soon and take a instructors position somewhere and he just re-enlisted.