color me confused

i'm back, job done, typing w/one hand for now, in short, i got a genius resident doc, he anchored, stiched individual fibers, borrow muscle and tendon from bicep, etc, etc fantastic engineering job on my shoulder. i do not ever want to hear criticzsm of va med care, it is best possible and people are great and caring. see me below still feeling anesthisa, beautiful.
btw, i got mod news, thankee all. i wont be too active for a while

Attachments

• Frank shoulder.jpg
    Frank shoulder.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 19
Heal fast and well Frank and follow all of the docs instructions:thumb:

Trying two hands. Tom, ironic you say that. My son is a doc, he had similar surgery did not follow instructions, even went back to martial arts classes. Required two more follow up surgeries. Doc did not follow doc instructions. But he did third time. I'm trying two hand, awkward but doing it. Finally read my own instructions and can do some limited motions I was afraid to try before.

Good to see you back, Frank. :wave:

What is it about new Mods and busted wings? :rolleyes: Are we gonna need to start putting out a disclaimer when we ask folks to run for Mod positions? :p Good thing the Moderator's Lounge has an Ambulatory Care office. :D

Looking good there Frank... I hope I never have to follow you though... I have arthritis in both of my shoulders, but so far (knock on wood - raps to side of the head) they still work fine... a few years back - late 80's - I had a sports car in the garage that was in storage because I had a company car... I backed it out of the garage to clean it one day and when finished it would not start... since it was small, I just backed up to it, lifted the rear end as much as I could and pushed it up and into the garage... when I got up the next morning, I discovered that a coffee cup full of hot coffee weight about 40 lbs... I had to use two hands to drink my coffee.... took about a month to get over that and ever so often, I'll get reminded of it when I over do things.

Pay attention to your doc and you'll be in good shape in a couple of months.