kaleidoscope of woods

tom daniels

this was made up of anything laying around that could be cut into a segment and glued together. there are 266 pieces. finished with blo/lacquer. all comments welcome

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 58
I did the whole thing including the insides. It is approximately 8" from end to end and 3" round. I got the plans from www.duxterity.com.
I cut the mirrors myself the object case holds a piece of pvc filled with crushed up pr encased in mineral oil so it floats as you turn the case.

Last edited:
I did the whole thing including the insides. It is approximately 8" from end to end and 3" round. I got the plans from www.duxterity.com.
I cut the mirrors myself the object case holds a piece of pvc filled with crushed up pr encased in mineral oil so it floats as you turn the case.

Were the instruction worth the money. I've been to that site many times in the past and thought about ordering a set (DVD and plans). I've also been curious about his respirator. Wonder how well it work and is it better than wearing a mask.

Were the instruction worth the money. I've been to that site many times in the past and thought about ordering a set (DVD and plans). I've also been curious about his respirator. Wonder how well it work and is it better than wearing a mask.

don't know about the respirator but as you can see the plans were well worth the price.:thumb: