So whatcha Building

Frazzled....

Wainscoting in dining room (actually cutting wood and should have it ready for finish today), 2 urns (slipping work on these in between house updates), fireplace built-ins (these are still on paper but I need to start on them soon if I want to have them done before my bride arrives).

Currently this 2 story garage. Just installed skylights and shingles yesterday.

008-1.jpg

Finishing a recent remodeling project. Still left to do:

Drywall, tape and mud a closet.
10 cabinet doors
finish trim in added on room
make (first time) and install cove moulding

AFTER that, get started on xmas gifts for staff and friends. If I can figure out how, 20 or so peppermill grinders. I wish I knew someone local who could "mentor" me through the first one or two.

Long list of things for a contractor:

14' 8"x8" beam cover poplar stained cherry
145' 6" crown poplar stained cherry
60' 6" crown primed white
40' chair rail poplar stained cherry
50 LF of cabinets poplar stained cherry, 4 of them will be glass panels
40' 8" base stained cherry
75' 4" casing stained cherry, 30' primed white.
20' maple railing
97" poplar stained cherry mantel.
Other then this setting up the shop.:D

working on rebuilding a model t wheel. finally found a place in indiana that had the right thickness and length hickory turning stock. best of all, they had the dozen of them that i need for this project.

Finished up some wedding pens, sent them along with some pens from the Model T wood. Just got a piece of wood from a 1926 Buick, they want a pen made for the owner of that car. Hmmmmmm, seeing a little sideling going on here! Just bought three rolling carts, 30"X60"X35.5"tall. Two had Wilton vises on them, wood tops like school shop benches. Need to sand and polyurethane tops. Have a backlog of antler pens drilled and glued, need turned and put together. Otherwise, building fence, splitting wood, hauling hay, going to haul yearlings in to be processed 11/2, then wean this year's calves and move them to the feedlot for the winter. Man I'm getting tired just typing this!!:eek::rofl::thumb:

• Storage Racks for 4 cords of Firewood
  • Storage rack for Weekly use of Firewood under the patio
  • Shed for storing crap I don't want in my shop that is preventing me from getting anything else done
  • Something stupid I plan on posting soon...

[*] Dinning room table

Heh, Gotta get some room in the shop first. Ever seen the show 'hoarders'? I can barely even walk in there, let alone make room to work on anything...

I'm in a mode now of "Get what doesn't belong somewhere else, or throw it away" and then I'll be able to build or finish projects. But I'm months away from any real progress on anything decent.... :doh::treadmill:

Heh, Gotta get some room in the shop first. Ever seen the show 'hoarders'? I can barely even walk in there, let alone make room to work on anything...

I'm in a mode now of "Get what doesn't belong somewhere else, or throw it away" and then I'll be able to build or finish projects. But I'm months away from any real progress on anything decent.... :doh::treadmill:

Ya need a bigger shop,........... do I see another project in the future...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: