Tea Light Season is a coming.

Chas i just like all your work. I do agree with Mohammad though at first i did not even notice the spalting in the beaded ones. I would have thought those would look good in a plain wood where there is no conflict with the wood grain. But seeing your site, i drool at your work. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks for poping in and sharing them with us. And yeah tealight season is coming way too soon.;)

Thanks Rob and all for the comments, as to the beading on figured wood? I too mulled that option over but some one likes it, they've gone.

I'm afraid some of the comments you folks make are putting my turning on a rather undiserved pedestal as far as the 'art of turning' worlds concerned, :eek:
I do what I do because they are easy ways to pass the time in the shed, my only asperation is to try and make sure the finish is as good as I can get.

Don't put yourself down Chas, You may not be into the arty stuff so much but what you do do you do meticulously. All of your work that I have seen 1st hand has had the same mark of meticulous workmanship and quality in both toolmanship and finish.

Pete

Don't put yourself down Chas, You may not be into the arty stuff so much but what you do do you do meticulously. All of your work that I have seen 1st hand has had the same mark of meticulous workmanship and quality in both toolmanship and finish.

Pete

I agree wholeheartedly. :thumb: I suspect there's more artist in that workman than he might admit. ;)