Half Off WorkSharp Stuff

Anyone who uses chisels or plane irons and does not own a WorkSharp 3000 (not the 2000) should seriously consider one. The price is fantastic. The 3000 sharpens chisels and plane iron rapidly, extremely well, and with total repeatability (even if it is a year later). That is one tool that really does what the advertising people claim.

A couple years ago, before I knew better, I purchased 5 chisels for $4.95 from Harbor Freight. Within 20 minutes I had these chisels sharper than any of the chisels (including expensive ones) I had previously owned.

Even though I wish I owned the company, I do not have even one cent worth of stock.

Enjoy,

Jim

I'm tempted, but why the 3000 over the 2000?

I watched the two demos but nothing obvious caught my eye with regard to one over the other.

I'm a sucker for new tools, and at 50% off, but as much as I hate to say it, I think I need to learn to use what I've got first!

Right. Let me see if I can find that . . . . I did receive my stuff but:

Dear Work Sharp Customers
Work Sharp would like to extend our apologies for any confusion or frustration we created this week with our promotional e-blast offer.
The promotional offer was turned off yesterday, October 13. A new offer was sent to the same subscribers offering a 20% manufacturers rebate good on all Work Sharp purchases at any of our dealer locations. This new offer is valid through the end of October and available to our registered users on worksharptools.com. Our goal is to restore your faith in us and support our business relationship with our retail partners.
We made a mistake by sending an e-blast to our customers encouraging them to visit our new website and take advantage of a promotional offer. We are excited about our new website and how it will serve our customers, but we let this excitement get the best of us. We recognize this was a lapse in good judgment, and did not properly consider the impact this would have on you, our business and our retail partners. We made a mistake with this offer, and ask you to accept our apology.
We apologize for the irritation and frustration this may have caused you. We know that we made a mistake and our relationship with you, our customer is most important to us. We recognize that the e-blast offer and retraction was a step in the wrong direction. We are working to make it right, and humbly ask that you accept our apologies for this error.