For those of us in Florida.....

If you gotta have a visit from Paula, make it Paula Deen, She's just North of you in Georgia and a heck of a cook! :thumb:

attachment.php

Attachments

• paula_dean_cooking_with_mag_cover.jpg
    paula_dean_cooking_with_mag_cover.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Man I hope not, I have a time share in Melbourne that has been hit twice in the last 10 or so years and they just got is back to nice, blow south of Florida completely. But if it was Paula Deen bring her on:thumb::thumb::thumb:

looks like Cuba is the one to get pummeled this time......So we are in the clear for the time being anyway

I looked on Paula Deen dot com couldn't find a Krispy Kreme cake but did find this:

attachment.php

Bill Nicholson’s Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding

This sinfully sweet dessert feeds a crowd.

Ingredients:
1 pinch salt
1 9 ounce box raisins
2 Eggs, beaten
2 4.5-oz cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
1 14-oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
2 dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts
1 or 2 teaspoon cinnamon

Butter Rum Sauce:
1 stick butter
1 pound box confectioner’s sugar
Rum to taste

Directions
Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.

Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.

Butter Rum Sauce:

Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioner’s sugar. Add Rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.

Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

Servings: 20-24 servings
Prep Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
Difficulty: Easy

Attachments

• KrispyKreme.jpg
    KrispyKreme.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 33
Since we're talking about Krispy Kreme...anyone ever had one of these? I saw one this past weekend, but didn't want to try it myself....yep, it's a cheesburger and the bun is a krispy kreme....yucK!!

Attachments

• krispy-kreme-cheeseburgers.jpeg
    krispy-kreme-cheeseburgers.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9