It's time for a Shed Thread -Time to get the roof on

She's just waiting for me to do something really stupid so she can collect that big insurance check! :rofl:

The feet of the ladder are actually pretty 'grippy' and I had them on a piece of OSB, rough side up that was wedged against the side of the truck bed. The top part was also hanging on to one of the brackets that hold up the fly rafter. Still stupid, but not as stupid as it might look :D :D

Actually, it's also much safer than that other perennial favourite in the countryside : the old ladder in the bucket of the tractor trick. DAMHIKT. Not me, but someone who could always be depended on for amusement!

Shed's really coming along Brent. With the roof on, the rest will be a piece of cake. :thumb:

Actually, it's also much safer than that other perennial favourite in the countryside : the old ladder in the bucket of the tractor trick. DAMHIKT. Not me, but someone who could always be depended on for amusement!

Shed's really coming along Brent. With the roof on, the rest will be a piece of cake. :thumb:

What ya need the ladder for Pete? Ya got the bucket :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brent i just went back over the prior post i noticed you got something my house dont even have ( i discovered a week ago) tar paper on the roof.:D

You a braver man than i to get on that roof regardless of how close the hospital is.:)

Sharon Quote

"But you know the next rain we get (maybe around 2013), we'll be out there just to enjoy the noise"

This just cracked me up, of course its raining in Canada today.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sharon Quote

"But you know the next rain we get (maybe around 2013), we'll be out there just to enjoy the noise"

This just cracked me up, of course its raining in Canada today.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, Nevada is the driest state in the US....hopefully we'll get our first snow sometime in December. It's ironic that we just sit on the back side of the Sierra Nevada mountains. They get all the precipitation and we just get leftovers, if any.