I'm a little embarrassed - birdhouse

Paul Douglass

I'm a little embarrassed to show this, but I appreciate your opinions. I had a vision of this the other day so this morning I got up and made this prototype. Maybe I won't go beyond the prototype. Maybe with the right pine cone.. or maybe a bad idea. I don't know if this was an original thought, I don't think so, seems like I saw something like this sometime. Anyway I'd appreciate your honest opinions.

Attachments

• IMG400_2433.JPG
    IMG400_2433.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 80
Paul,

Actually what you created is pretty unique. An all natural birdhouse, that kind of camouflages itself in a tree.

A pretty good idea if you ask me!:thumb:

Paul if you are embarrassed to show that one I will tell you this I won't post any of mine. That is just one cool looking birdhouse. I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea. I never would have thought of that. Cool piece. Let's see some more.

Cool-looking birdhouse, Paul. :thumb: I especially like the roof...I don't think I've ever seen one done with a pine cone.

WOW what a surprise. I was a little embarrassed because my wife wasn't too keen on it and she has better taste than me. Those who said they would us the idea, well, to me that is the greatest of compliments. Please do.

Thanks all for the nice comments.

Hey today was my last work day!!! I retired..... again!