Vancouver Island Sale

Just checked out their web site Cynthia. They are Pretty expensive even with the sale. They deal with lots of general international and steel city machines. with the dollar almost par you might want to look at Grizzly in Belligham. They have a christmas cataloge coming up and their regular pricing is better than any sale you will get anywhere on the island. KMS is having a wood working sale on this weekend with all the reps showing off their new stuff. I went there today and there was nothing that was that great a sale like we use to get at past wood shows. Although there was a good sale on a combo porter cable saw and drill combo for 110 bucks. Dewalt is pushing their new 12 volt max lithium tools. Bosh had their new compact miter saw on and that was interesting as it takes up very little room on a bench top.

Naa that is the fun of tool shows. Last one I attended I had just had knee surgery ( orthascopic) an hr prior and was wandering around on crutches checking out the deals. LOML in tow as she was the driver and sherpa and I picked up a couple of deals. Thankfully I was still under the pain killer meds. Now that is one for the how do you know when your a wood worker page. :rofl: