i'll throw mine in to

As it seems to be the season of potpourri bowls. Here are a few of mine i'm working on. The ones in back are walnut, cedar, and hickory. Up front are spalted maple, spalted cherry, and spalted beech. Still need to do 6 more. These are all christmas gifts.
Steve

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 003 [800x600].JPG
    003 [800x600].JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 43
Sha-zayum! They all look very nice, Steve. :thumb: Somebody's getting some nice Christmas presents this year.
Thanks man. These are for my bros, and sisters, mom, and a couple aunts. They better like them as that's what there getting any way.:rofl:

Lovely wood you have there. I like them all though the rounder ones are my favourites. Looks as though you have the same lids as me?

pete
Kinda what i thought as far as the lids.:(

They look good, Steve. Is there a size that seems more popular? Thought I might try making some, for gifts and for sale.
Richard glad ya made it here from woodturners america.:thumb:
As far as size i make mine any where from 4 1/2 to 6". not real sure what the best size is for sale as i don't sell much. This is just a hobby for me and i'd rather give something away as to sell it.

Well done Steve on some nice PP. Nice looking wood on all. I make mine about 6" to 7" as those sizes seem to sell the best. I do give a few away but sell most of them thru the Art Gallery.

Well done Steve on some nice PP. Nice looking wood on all. I make mine about 6" to 7" as those sizes seem to sell the best. I do give a few away but sell most of them thru the Art Gallery.
Thanks Bernie. I have sold a few, but it's more fun for me to give them away. I do some stuff that i sell but not turnings.

They lucky people on your Christmas list.;):thumb:
Hope they feel the same.:)

Those are really nice. I just got to order some lids. The receipents are really going to love those.
Paul ya really need to get some as i know ya will do a great job on them.:thumb:

Those are some great looking shape, with a finish to match Steve. Hoping to have to post soon as well;)
Jim looking foward to seeing yours as i'm sure there going to be great.:thumb: