Pens, pens & more pens!

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
Hello Family Members; It's been a while since I inundated you with my pens. I figure you are ready for another inundating. So here goes!
attachment.php

attachment.php

2 pics of the same pen; an Executive Twist in a dyed Manitoba Maple burl.
attachment.php

A Perfect Fit BP in a spalted Maple.
attachment.php

My first fountain pen, a Jr. Gent II in a gorgeous Golden Amboyna burl.
attachment.php

This is an Exec. Twist in Amboyna burl/Blue acrylic. This was termed "worthless wood" until it was cast with the blue acrylic.
attachment.php

This is an Elegant Beauty BP in Malachite polyresin.
attachment.php

A Perfect Fit BP in Turkish Briar root.
attachment.php

My 2nd FP, a Jr. Statesman II in Desert Ironwood. I wish I had more of the DI. This was the only piece I had, given to me as a freebie from johnnycnc.

attachment.php

Again, another Perfect Fit BP in a mighty spalted chunk of maple. It was so very punky. I soaked in in Minwax wood hardener for a few days, and once it was turned down to nearly the size it exploded on me. It took a lot of coffee grounds and thin CA to bring it back to life.
It SOLD within 5 minutes of being displayed at Saturday's Farmer's Market.

Them's them all. Hope I haven't bored you all too greatly!

:wave:Hi Ya Mack. I wish we had audio to be able to produce a sound response to your pens. I started out mmmh nice and as i looked at each one they just got more and more like peanuts. You never get enough of them. Boy thats a real nice batch. Way too many i like to single out a single one. You sure know what to do to make the best pens.

Better stock up with Christmas around the corner that guy who bought from you last year needs a reminder. Send him an email with some of these pictures in. He will drool over them.

I think i will be needing a couple for some Xmas gifts for special people this year.:thumb: Will be in touch.

I feel...so...so...inundated. :chair: :rofl:

That's a great batch of pens, Mack. Never hesitate to post more pics like these...I love seeing your work.

Mack, excellent pens!!:thumb::thumb: You keep setting the bar higher and higher. Your work, attention to detail, the fit and finish are all done to the nth degree. Will be showing this group of pens to my students tomorrow showing them how a pen looks when a master creates them. Thanks for posting them, never tire of seeing your work and your pens Mack!!

Above the board work as always Mack. I've never been fond of the Exec twist..just my taste, but the wood/dye is beautiful!:thumb::thumb: