Miter Bench layout

I think I have my layout where I want it. At least pretty close. Probably won't make much since to you looking at it:dunno:, but here it is. The saw will go above cabinet labeled "door vac". Bench top should come in somewhere around 11 foot. 39 inch working height.

MiterBench1.jpg

Very interesting Steve.

I'm looking at converting one wall in my 'shop' to be able to handle the radial arm saw and other things like mortise machine, drill press, etc...

Keeping my eye on this... :thumb:

Bob, I mostly cut to the left. Will have around 8 foot that side. If something else comes up, I can always get out my slider, that is mounted on tha stand for that.

Brent, hope you ain't in no hurry. Could be a month or more till I can lift anything of any weight. Going to buy the pieces and stockpile until I can do this.

Bob, I mostly cut to the left. Will have around 8 foot that side. If something else comes up, I can always get out my slider, that is mounted on tha stand for that.

Brent, hope you ain't in no hurry. Could be a month or more till I can lift anything of any weight. Going to buy the pieces and stockpile until I can do this.

I forgot We have the same slider. :eek:

Pieces are starting to show up. Ordered the drawer slides today. Working up a punch list for items, so when go time hits, I will be ready. May need to rethink counter depth. Need to get Comet to lift it up on old bench top for me.

Also working on a router table setup. Busy times are ahead.

Quick update. Almost all pieces have arrived. Went ahead and ordered most of the stuff to do a router table too. Start date is somewhere around mid-December. Hope the brother in law ain't made much plans:rofl: