Friday here

Probably gonna kick back and sit this weekend...I blew off the market this weekend... We did a show last weekend and by the end of the second day Dianne was hacking and coughing something terrible... we went to the doctor on Tuesday and she's got a little touch of the flu... I started feeling sniffly and sneezing yesterday, but she's beginning to feel better. We had planned to run up to Gatlinburg to the Craft show going on there to see what it looked like for maybe next year... today was last day, so we had to make the run... then decided to go look at the fall colors in the Smokeys... not much color up that way.. mostly yellows and greens.... The Vols play tomorrow at Noon and the Titans on Sunday.

Flyfishing tomorrow on the Yakima River. This time of year, it's likely that we'll only nymph. :( Still better than nothing though.

Sunday I need to get on to the dreaded sanding portion of my drywall project. I'm seriously considering renting a Porter Cable drywall sander. I've done this once before and it shortened what would've been a 2 - 3 hour job into about 20 minutes. However, the rental cost is around $50 and it made even more of a dusty mess than hand sanding.

My weekend started out completed! THE RANGERS WON THE ALCS!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Everything else will be gravy. Oh, wait.........the inlaws are coming today. Rats.:rofl::rofl:
We might take them to a horse show if they are interested. Appaloosa show in one ring, and cutting horse in the next, also Appaloosa. Might be fun. It was all TLOML could come up with besides sitting and talking. And since it is her birthday today, we will most likely do what she wants. I suggested Boo at the Zoo, but she thought the horses would be more interesting.
Couple driving down today to meet in the morning to adopt the newest rescue that we got last weekend. Hopefully I'll get the last wall in the finishing room covered so that I can get some primer and get it painted next weekend. Need to clean up in there as I move everything to the other side of the room so I can get to the wall that still needs the OSB.
That will just about do it for me. Now to see how much of that I can actually get done. Jim.