After a total bad day that should have been a lot of fun; flight run to Phoenix (5 hours earlier than scheduled) and the loss of the best instruction day I could have hoped for...I wanted to make a real productive something from the new Monster and finish something else that I started a while ago.
Potpourri pot from Gum wood 1/4 wall 4x2.5 and rattle can lacquer. I didn't do anything to the inside. One little ridge and some shoulder practice, but I was real happy with how it turned out.
A birdhouse ornament from a really big stock of english walnut, dyed to match the season.
Except for the photos Comments and Suggestions are really welcome!!