Some new stuff

Chuck Beland

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile please excuse me. :eek:

This is some of my new stuff.

Click pics for full size.

well all three of these are made from cherry. the two plates are 10-1/2" & 11" diameter. They are for two of my nieces they loved the pic that I laser engraved for their sister. here Arianna's plate the plates will have Bob Marley pic (Jamacian singer) the other one will have Marylin Monroe's pic. The platter is 15-1/2" diameter & the rim is a deep blue (my SIL loves blue LOML says she has a lot of it in her kitchen) the blue was done using Tombow brush markers The platter will have all three nieces pic laser engraved on it for a Christmas present for my BIL & SIL.

The two pens are deer antler one is the Wallstreet & cigar. they are for a woman who works with my wife her hubby a middle school principile he's a pen collector & he goes gaga for pens. I've made him 4 previous ones the first two I made for him he sent me 2 cases of Killians Irish red ale. :D

Four of these stoppers are for a woman who works with my wife she's paying $40 for each.

This is for a Clerk that I work with she gave me a huge honey locust tree. I made this bowl for her from some nice Mahogany I had. For some reason I really like the shape of this one.

Well that's it. :wave:

Hello Chuck.

You have been busy! Really looking nice - hard to pick my favorite .. I like them all.

Hope all is well on the other forum.

Paul

It's about time you showed some of these pieces here, Chuck. :p Nice work all around, although the cherry platter with the blue accent is probably my favorite of all the things I remember seeing from you. Great work, bud! :thumb: