TRUST

Oh boy next time i will think twice before i post a topic like this.

Just for the record i decide to hold the oil change guys accountable and took the car back to them. Long story short they removed the plug and put my new one in. Lets just say they could do with some lessons in the customer service department. They wont be seeing me again.

Drew i think your Hawaian rules ...Rule.:thumb:

I have not lost faith in the new generation, or humanity. I still trust first get burnt second and then take that person off my trust list. But a good rant every now and then helps clean the brain out.

Last edited:
Don, our neighbour's daughter is 40+ years old and still calls me Mr. I've tried to tell her to call me Glen but she says that's not the way she was taught. I still see my grade 3 teacher on a regular basis and call her Mrs. ---- and she too laughs and tells me to call her by her first name but in the next sentence I'll call her Mrs. again. That's the way I was taught. Yes there are very many kids today that respect others, do homework, etc. but allot of that comes from what they are taught at home as the school systems seem to want to just put the time in and not ensure that the kids learn anything. In our area 40% of the school budget is for administration so its a small wonder the schools are falling down in both the building structures and the education part.