test post

test jpg

donkey-417.jpg

When I sent you my picture, I specifically asked you not to post it. Sheesh!

I see you figured how to link to an offsite image. ;) :thumb:

As rangy as he looks, if a jack, very typical behavior. Notice the top board he is hanging his head over, chewed along the top. Donkeys and mules will eat a board fence and wooden barn to the ground. Near Indianapolis, Indiana in the early 80's there was a man breeding a jack that had bit his hand off behind the wrist. Two men would lead him out on two ropes to keep each other safe. Threw good working mules, but a mean mean jack. Looks can be deceiving.

...Yeah, I was testing to see if "bold" bolded the smiley :) I'm also wondering if you can increase the size of a smiley?

Since the smiley is an image just like a photo, bolding (and italicizing, underlining, etc.) doesn't apply. The only way I know to display it larger would be to save the image on your computer, resize it, then re-host the image either on your own site or a place like Photobucket. But even if you went through all of that, it'd likely end up looking very pixelated. Here's an example, using one you're familiar with here...

Thumb 100.gif

And for an animated smiley like the witch, I don't know if there's a way to resize it at all without having the source files the animation was made from.