Winter 2010 FWW Beard Growing Contest

Way to go Bob! I'll get the shaver out after dinner.

I'll have to use a cell phone, as all the papers are gone by now!

Ok, Heres my picture. My hat never seems to be able to sit level on my head and one eye seems less open than then other. Weird...

attachment.php

Attachments

• beard_contest_01.jpg
    beard_contest_01.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 148
Alright Folks, Those who want in, post your starting picture today and I'll add you to the list at the top of the thread.

Just for Kicks, Here is the list of Reasons for the non participants!:

'Not Allowed to Grow a beard'
Glenn, Toni, Frank, Darren, Ned.

'Not Allowed to Shave their Beard'
Bart, Jay, Tom

'Cant grow a beard cause it's Dive Season'
Drew

'Grows in Blotchy'
Stephen

I'll be watching this thread with interest, but I won't participate.... I shaved every day from the day I joined the Navy in 1960... I vowed when I retired I would never shave again... trim, but no shave. :D:D:D

Alright Folks, Those who want in, post your starting picture today and I'll add you to the list at the top of the thread.

Bart, Jay, Tom

Drew

'Grows in Blotchy'
Stephen

I will speak for Larry without previously talking with him, but our reason hasn't been titled/declared yet. That would be, have a beard, don't have to ask to shave it off 'cause I AIN'T gonna shave 'cause I don't wanna shave.
Oh, Brent, is that crooked hat/eye thing from Sharon "boinking ya upside the head once to often??"

I will speak for Larry without previously talking with him, but our reason hasn't been titled/declared yet. That would be, have a beard, don't have to ask to shave it off 'cause I AIN'T gonna shave 'cause I don't wanna shave.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I think Dave is in that group too! :rofl:

Oh, Brent, is that crooked hat/eye thing from Sharon "boinking ya upside the head once to often??"

I didn't think it was that noticeable. I'll have to get her to bonk me on the other side of my head for a while. :rofl:

I will speak for Larry without previously talking with him, but our reason hasn't been titled/declared yet. That would be, have a beard, don't have to ask to shave it off 'cause I AIN'T gonna shave 'cause I don't wanna shave...

That'd pretty much be me, too. Not quite as 'facially hirsute' as Larry, but still, I ain't doing a 'start-over.'

Bart, Jay, Tom

Drew

'Grows in Blotchy'
Stephen

Put me in the list I AIN'T gonna shave 'cause I don't wanna shave.

PLUS YU DONT SHEAR SHEEP IN THE FALL!! we need it for camo and warmth both..:rofl:

right now i am in my winter phaze (coat):D:D:thumb: