SU6 problem

I had it happen once but not since I've updated the drivers for my video card.

Does it go away when you orbit a little? Have you been able to make it happen? Can you give me any details to pass allong to the SU QA folks?

BTW, I need to resend that chair model. I discovered a few errors but they've been fixed.

I had it happen once but not since I've updated the drivers for my video card.

Does it go away when you orbit a little? Have you been able to make it happen? Can you give me any details to pass allong to the SU QA folks?

BTW, I need to resend that chair model. I discovered a few errors but they've been fixed.

I can't make it go away. I have to shut down and restart so I went back to 5 for now. Will try to see if I can get new video card drivers. I am running an older Matrox card with Dual Monitors. Have to look and see what it is and if there is newer driver than what I have.

I will play wit it some more and see if I make it do it. But last time was when I picked objects to make a component. I saved the model as a Version 5 and reverted to 5.

Chair is great. Wife really likes it. We went to our favorite furniture store today and were not impressed. (Here is a gloat) My wife was looking around and said, "You've spoiled me. I guess your going to get your wish and be building my Dinning Room suit". And just trust me, that is a HUGE compliment from my wife. :D :) :D :) :D :thumb: Made me walk around with a big grin.

Jeff

I don't use SU but TurboCAD can have a similar problem. Does SU have lighting settings? If so perhaps the "lights got turned out." This has happened once or twice with my TurboCAD.

Dave, I ungraded the video drivers and after a while it does it again. It has done it when I pick an item of even spinning it around. Sort of random appearing.

Jeff

Jeff, I don't have a solution for you yet but out of curiosity, have you checked recently to see if there has been a maintenance release? You might open SU and check for updates under the Help menu. It'll check to see if you are running the latest version.

I'll see if I can find out anything else.