Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May have to move

May have to move

We tried to leave Texas 17 years ago and move to California. It didn't take. When LOML realized that the left coast wasn't going to work she agreed to come back to Texas if we lived in Clear Lake and she could have a Maltese dog. Done deal. Now I'm starting to worry about our choice of where to live. Andrea Yates (lived in Clear Lake) drowning her 5 kids was an aberration. Then along comes Clara Harris running over (multiple times) her philandering husband in the parking lot of the Nassau Bay Hilton (in Clear Lake). Now we've got the crazy astronaut lady (Nowak ?) who lives only 2 1/2 blocks away. I'm really starting to get worried. If LOML starts to look at me funny I may have to find a hiding place.

What ever you do don't drink the water stick with distilled water only. Actually this is good advice no matter where you live.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Cecil...............Run...Don't Walk.....to the nearest hardware store....or check the Yellow Pages.....either buy and install ...or buy and have installed the best water filter you can buy. When around town with the wife.......make her drink bottled water!

PS...if things get hot....you could set up a cot in my shop......
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 02-12-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Hi Cecil,
    Try out that new mini tape recorder and quiet message you cannot hear while awake. Put the recorder in a cotton surrounded soft linen bag and insert it into the under side of her pillow. It stays charged about 12 hours so charge it and do it every nite for 3 weeks. The message is like this...."My husband is a wonderful man, he would hang the moon for me if he could, he does his best, he is really very handsome, I can count on him, he has a good reason for every thing he does, he needs more time to do what he wants, ( and if you get the woodworking version it includes this) " he needs his time to improve his woodworking skills for my benefit... this then has a moment of a soft hmmmmmmmmm then it repeats, about 120 times per hour. It may help, if not, I live about 40 miles north at 1960 and 290. I too can find a cot to protect you from the woman that found the recorder.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Man Cecil----you had better get out of there quick. I would invite you to Florida but it looks like that those crazy Clear Lake people are heading straight to Florida also.

Cecil............I may have to warn my youngest son...he and his wife live in Pearland, Tx....
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 02-12-2007 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Arnold View Post
    We tried to leave Texas 17 years ago and move to California. It didn't take. When LOML realized that the left coast wasn't going to work she agreed to come back to Texas if we lived in Clear Lake and she could have a Maltese dog. Done deal. Now I'm starting to worry about our choice of where to live. Andrea Yates (lived in Clear Lake) drowning her 5 kids was an aberration. Then along comes Clara Harris running over (multiple times) her philandering husband in the parking lot of the Nassau Bay Hilton (in Clear Lake). Now we've got the crazy astronaut lady (Nowak ?) who lives only 2 1/2 blocks away. I'm really starting to get worried. If LOML starts to look at me funny I may have to find a hiding place.
    Hmmm.....

This reminded me of a "woman's" joke I recently heard.

What does it mean when a man is lying next to you in bed gasping for air and calling out your name?

I means you didn't keep the pillow over his face long enough.

Cecil - I'm with everyone else - stay away from the water!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Hey! It's Texas, what more needs to be said?

Placitas, NM in the foothills of the Sandia Mt
    Hey Cecil,
    If you are like me, the best place to hide is in the shop. Mine is a total mess and SWMBO's eyes just glaze over when she passes through. I can hide her Christmas presents in plain sight

Always room for another woodworker in New Mexico, but with all the UFOs and stuff I can't guarantee no crazies.
    Don't believe everything you think!

Cecil....DON"T MOVE !!!

Look at it this way....Next to all the other strange happenings in Clear Lake, the Arnold family is starting to look....well...kinda "normal".