Just a simple pen

Tom Baugues

I wanted to turn a quick pen for use this next week and so I used a piece of Jon Shively's Amboyna Burl that I got in this summers pen blank exchange here on the forum. The pen is a Wall street II click from Woodcraft. I replaced the ink with a "Private Reserve" 9000 refill cartridge.

Tom

Attachments

• click wallstreet II.jpg
    click wallstreet II.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 51
Great looking pen Tom. Wood looks great. I like turning the Wallstreet II's. My best seller is the Wallstreet click pens and I cut the blank down to 1.88" so I can get rid of that spacer on top of the pen cartridge.

Ya did that blank proud Tom!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
I was in Mulberry last Thursday. Fast trip or I would have zoomed on over to Lafayette and given you a call. :(
Nothing simple about that there pen, great execution, fit and finish. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I wanted to turn a quick pen for use this next week and so I used a piece of Jon Shively's Amboyna Burl that I got in this summers pen blank exchange here on the forum. The pen is a Wall street II click from Woodcraft. I replaced the ink with a "Private Reserve" 9000 refill cartridge.

Tom
Hi Tom; No such thing as a simple pen! And nice move replacing the cartridge with the "Private Reserve" 9000.

I replaced mine with BLUE, easier to tell which is the original after copying.