How much for screws?

I'm gonna get an assortment of screws out of the shop and get ready. Finally having my shoulder surgery on the 11th. Mebbe they can find one in my collection?:dunno: Also note: Nov. 11th is Veteran's Day and this is the first time I've had it off since I got out of the Army in 1973. :huh: Got some of my current projects finished and plan on trying to learn chip carving while I'm stuck in a sling.:thumb:

I think I am going to take the lumber wizard and see if it will pick it up.

Roger I am sure you will get a discount if you provide your own screws:rofl::rofl:

He'll get a discount on the cost of the screw, but they'll still charge him $1998 to put in the right place (or at least close to the right place) :rofl::rofl:

I'm gonna get an assortment of screws out of the shop and get ready. Finally having my shoulder surgery on the 11th. Mebbe they can find one in my collection?:dunno: Also note: Nov. 11th is Veteran's Day and this is the first time I've had it off since I got out of the Army in 1973. :huh: Got some of my current projects finished and plan on trying to learn chip carving while I'm stuck in a sling.:thumb:

Good luck on the surgery. If you have folks as good as I had in the VA hospital taking care of you, all will go well I'm sure.
The sling is a hassle, no doubt. A good night's sleep is hard come by with it on.

I think I am going to take the lumber wizard and see if it will pick it up.

Roger I am sure you will get a discount if you provide your own screws:rofl::rofl:

I've got a fair amount of hardware in my back (four bolts, a couple rods, and some connectors) but it doesn't set off metal detectors at airports or courthouses. I even asked a couple bored security guards at a courthouse once to see if the wand or anything else they had could pick it up, but nothing could. It's my understanding that titanium doesn't set off the detectors the way other metals will.

Well where is the fun in that? I wanted to be searched all the time.

Easy...just carry a knife in your boot. :D

For a few years, I carried a photocopy of my x-rays when I traveled just in case I set off any alarms. Eventually, I decided I truly was in stealth mode, so I don't worry about it anymore.