Free transportation! - Act quickly!

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
:biker: Most of you know I will be traveling to Indiana in the coming weeks to retrieve my bride.:bliss: We'll be driving back in a large truck and will likely have some (a little) extra room for wood, etc.

Already on board are two logs for Carol, plus I'll be heading up to Larry's to get some QSWO for myself. I understand Larry still has a few of those beautiful walnut slabs available as well as a few other goodies. I'll carry what I can for anyone along the route in exchange for a smile and a handshake. If there is anyone in the mid west that wants to send, or anyone along the way that wants to receive, let me know.

Here's my route. Generally following I-80, I-76, US 34, US 287, back onto I-80, and I-84.
Starting in Elkhart, IN
Stops along the way are: West DesMoines, IA - Palmer, IA - Lincoln, NE - Loveland, CO - Little America, WY, Ogden, UT - Nampa, ID.
For those of you in the far west, I don't mind hanging on to something for you if you think you can get up to Idaho in the not-too-distant future to retrieve it.

If you need more details, dates, times, etc., please send me an email or PM. It would be a shame to waste free transportation! So, if you always wanted a big slab of Larry Chocolate, or anything else along the route, let me know soon.

Last edited:
Morning Rennie.

Larry worked his majic and has me drullin' for piece #1. Problem is transportation. Looking at your route, I don't know if you can and are willing to drop off a piece in the general area of Peoria, Illinois, on I74 between DaVENPORT, Ia and Bloomington, Il.

Larry is waiting on an answer from me by Wednesday.

I'm offerin' a meal as incentive and as much chat talk you can afford.

Bruce

Hey, I'm takin advantage of Rennies hospitality!

It'll be nice to get a big ole chunk of Walnut from Larry, and finally be able to meet Rennie a little later on...

Hey, I'm takin advantage of Rennies hospitality!

It'll be nice to get a big ole chunk of Walnut from Larry, and finally be able to meet Rennie a little later on...
Meeting the walnut slab will be much more exciting than meeting me.:rofl::rofl:

Morning Rennie.

Larry worked his majic and has me drullin' for piece #1.
Just got off the phone with Bruce - I'm stopping in Illinois!!!:D

Times a wasting. Anyone else?:dunno:

I am a little bummed that Brent is meeting up with you later. I had hoped he and Sharon would meet up with us in Ogdon. That way I could have met more family members.

But I am definitely looking forward to meeting and your bride. I take it you and Ray have everything worked out on the Indiana end.

I love family visits! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I am a little bummed that Brent is meeting up with you later. I had hoped he and Sharon would meet up with us in Ogdon. That way I could have met more family members.

But I am definitely looking forward to meeting and your bride. I take it you and Ray have everything worked out on the Indiana end.

I love family visits! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Yes, Brent will be coming here but not for a while. I'll be holding his slab for him.

Ray will be getting the logs up to Elkhart next week.