Somebody Had To Do It

Knowing Vaughn

Vaughn,

Knowing you, I'll bet you have one of those pumpkin shooting cannons down the hill in back of you house. You are as crazy as I am. However, you are younger and have more energy so you can find more ways to re-adjust the world.

I enjoyed.

You enjoy,

Jim

well several folks tried to get one started but no one joined in.

I think maybe we would have had more participation if we had come up with the idea sooner. I'd vote to try to remember to start something next year a week or so before Halloween.

BTW, for this year, I'd say it's a draw between your pumpkin and Drew's. Those are the only two that were actually carved. ;)

MY thought about rules is that all work must be done with woodworking tools. (Wax them well before use and clean them after.)

As far as remembering to start the contest, don't cound on me. No memeroy - AT ALL!!!

Bruce

Could we put in on the calender here and have the start date pop up at the bottom, like a WW show or something? Surely someone would notice and bring it to the attention of the others.

I added this to the calender, wasn't that awful hard. Will pop up Oct 1 and run till Oct 10, every year.

Last edited: