Jim Burr's pens via NJSP woods students

Jim Burr sent my students a box of blanks this year also for our soldier pen project. Like the post about Mack's pen blanks, I am trying very hard to display the blanks and pens made. I apologize for lack of doing this in the past to those that have sent. Here are the pens created so far and will update often. THANKS JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to put the information that I know about the blank in each picture so they should be self explanatory. They are slimline pens from Woodturningz.com and they (woodturningz/Ryan) do cut us a deal besides the great everyday deal on our soldier pens. Thanks for looking.
Pens X.jpg

Pen I.jpg

Pens IV.jpg

Pen II.jpg

Pens III.jpg

Pens VI.jpg

Pens IX.jpg

Pens Va.jpg

Pen VII.jpg

Pens VIII.jpg

Oh my Gosh!!!...uhhhh...Thanks Jon!!! I have no words...and I am getting a little teary. Give your guys/gals a pat on the back. As their teacher...God bless you sir. From one in government service...although I carry a scalpel, not a gun, We thank you and your kids for bring a bit of home to where ever the recipients may be. This is a special day for me and it IS the best present I could receive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::highfive::woot::bliss::bow: