Thank you Brent and Sharon

Brent and Sharon sent my woodshop FIVE BOXES OF MAGAZINES!!!! :eek::thumb::thumb::thumb: Here is a photo of the first box, then the office aides kept coming back with another then another then another and another! Thank you so very much, they are past issues of woodworking magazines that are chock full of new and useful information for my students (and me!!) to read, learn from and gather new ideas for future projects. THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRENT AND SHARON!!!!!!
Brent:Sharon's magazines.jpg

Last edited:
You did us the favor Jonathan! They were taking up space around here, but we (And be we, I mean me) were having trouble parting with them. You gave us the perfect way to put them to some good use!

So thanks right back atcha!

Besides Sharon did all the hard work boxing them up and sending them off :rofl:

Man oh man!!! Sharon has the pull with the post office. As I was reading her post, here come TWO more boxes!! :eek::eek:
THANK YOU BRENT AND SHARON again!!!!!!!!! I haven't opened these yet, but I am sincere in my thanks for your donation to the woodshop here at school!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oh boy that must have been an emotional parting. I aint ready to go there yet.:rofl:

Brent did you give up scanning them?

Great that they going to be put to good use.:thumb:

Yeah, I still get magazines, but see no reason to collect them. If there is something I want to build, I figure I'll scan that, or join the website (FWW is a great website).

Gotta purge the hoarding gene...