Thread: I should get me one

I should get me one

It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

about $4k, and on my short list.

If you're going to get a Tigerstop, don't bother putting it on a chop box though. The undercut saws are an awesome match with a Tigerstop.

Heck of a timesaver though, not having to march X amount of feet to adjust a stop makes a world of difference.
    "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    -Yoda

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    sure Chuck get one.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

I think I will spend the 32 minutes and save the 4k. No offense to those who need one, but bit much for my little shop.

I saw it work on this old house Sunday. pretty neat but it would be one of the last things on my wish list. I bet it would pay off for siders though.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

The only place I see that saw paying for it's self is in a production shop. Even than you could set up a lot of different chop saw stations with fixed stop blocks for the price of that.
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

Ive used one before with an upcut saw and its much nicer than a wood stop block. Yes, it is meant for production, primarily for faceframe cutlists. The great thing is that if you need another part just enter the measurement and the part is exactly the same(its accurate to .01)

oh and they also make different accesories for it. They make it so you can attach it to a panel saw fence and it'll automatically move, which really helps when your cutting lots of parts

WOW...thats cool. Would love it. Too rich for my blood.