Order of Buying Tools for a New Woodworker

Most of my tools I've waited to buy the best I could afford, quality over quantity. I grew up using my dad's craftsman table saw and hated it, fence wouldn't align for nothing. I was always impressed with the deltas and rockwells we used in HS, so I waited and spent the extra money for my delta. I had my squares all ready when putting the thing together out of the box, much to my surprise, everything was aligned. 15 years later and 5-6 moves I still haven't had to re-align anything, it's held true. There's been a lot of innovations since mine was built, but still love using it.

Just wanted to mention, the bandsaw is one machine that people become too comfortable with and will bite you. Properly tuned it slices through wood like butter. It only takes looking away or being distracted for a second to take a bite out of you. In my HS it was the top of causing injury, at least one kid per semester would get a cut or have to have stitches due to it. Always been very aware of keeping focused when using it.