Sanding

I'm putting away sandpaper and organizing the shop (photos later) and LOML says, "be sure to include some of that toilet paper you bought on sale at Costco. It should be in the 40 grit pile."

We tried some of the COSTCO TP. It didn't like getting wet so we gave it to some un-initiated people. If I thought of the sandpaper bit I would have kept more of it.

I did keep 4 or 5 rolls for the shop. I keep TP rolls scattered around the shop for little things. I use it to wipe up one drop of spilled glue, get paint off of the tube lid, clean up a spot of grease. I also keep paper towels (cut the rolls into thirds) for small, heavier duty spills, grease on the fingers, etc.

Enjoy,

Jim

I had to make a similar comment to my wife about some towels she bought on sale, at the dollar store no less. Asked her if she was planning to make cheese soon (cheese clothe, about same quality). She said "oh stop, there not that bad" then noticed she was using the old towels instead of those the other day. She admitted (yes, I did wonder if I was dreaming) they weren't much better than cheese clothe.

That's because he shaves with 40 grit toilet paper :rofl:

I have a snappy answer for this. However, I don't want to get Glenn mad at me...He may have to take care of me in my old age.

Actually he is safe. If I get dottery I'm just going to find out what Kavorkian (I'm sure that spelling is a couple miles from correct) supplied to people who wanted to opt out. I can't see any use for a worn out machine to hang around causing everyone problems and costing inheritance and government agencies money.

Enjoy,

Jim