Freud 3 and 1/4 vs PC 3 and a 1/4 HP

I went with the Milwaukee 3.5 horsepower.
I put the money I saved between this one and the PC towards a dewalt sawzall. I gave my ryobi saw to my son and Im always finding the need for one.
I was in Muncy today, so I picked up some bits and a flush saw.

I had to take down the picture I posted last night of the one my wife shot with me loading the tools into the trunk. She didnt want it posted for her own reasons.
Its here, along with the new dewalt sawzall, shes been on me this morning all ready to remove it all from the coffee table where I threw it last night.
I received 2 gift cards from relatives for harbor freight, so Im thinking about heading over there today for a creeper(a fat boy creeper), and one of those 39.99 hvlp spray guns with regulator.(they opened a brand new store less than 15 minutes from my house) Maybe a few other little things.
When I have the new Sawstop set up Ill post a pic of that with the milaukee attached.
Im paying the price for sitting in the car 10 hours yesterday, as all myasthenics have to pay a price for pushing themselves, and the body isnt moving well today, almost like flu like symptoms, sluggish, but Im trying to get one of my buddies to come along.Im getting alot of grief from my wife about not resting today.She doesnt understand buying tools is a great physical as well as mental boost.

unmotivated to get outside today, another lazy day, football day, I was playing with the milaukee this morning. I found it, and I didnt know, it has a T handle with a long reach so I can adjust the height of the router bit without having to go underneath the table, it can be done from the top, and huge, huge advantage for me since I cannot look up. Dont know if Ill need a router lift now.

can someone explain to me the difference between a 250 router lift, and the T handle that lifts the router from the top of the table that comes with the 5625.Dont they both do the same function?
and my next question is, for the 5625, it has 4 baseplate screws. Can I mount it to the plate with only 3 to eliminate all the holes in the plate?
and lastly, can I or is it not advisable to drill holes for mounting another router in the plate for future use or just to have a back up.

Allen - I suspect the router lifts are easier to use and have better fine adjustments. The coarse threads on the stock adjustment tend to have more lash in them. FWIW, I've never put a lift on mine, and never felt I needed one.

Ive never been so happy with a router as I am with the setup I have now.
I want to thank Alan B. for telling me, yes I can do it, just cut and do it, and set the table up this way, because I was about to return it all and stick with my little tabletop. The t handle lift with the milwaukee is just something of convenience I had no clue I was missing until I used it. Now I see why so many guys purchase router lifts, what a convenience.