I have a hunting buddy from FW coming

This afternoon he is supposed to be here between 3-5. I sure hope the big boy don't get lost and end up in down town DC LOL

I am so looking forward to this. I wounder how he will take to back yard hunting and if he get to home sick for the big woods we can always take a day and head to the Mountains or maybe head down to the Eastern Shore for a Sika deer hunt. Or maybe just put him to work in the shop and maybe teach him a thing or 2 LOL

Last edited:
He left here about 6:30 this morning, so he should be there somewhere around 1:00pm ~ 2:00 pm.

He got here yesterday around 2:30. We had some good chats, a shop tour, and a nice dinner. Looking forward to hosting him again on the return trip.

Good hunting!

Tom ...think he will have more fun working then hunting :huh:

I could use the extra help :rofl:

While you've got him there, teach him about dye mixing. We started a conversation about it here, and pretty much agreed that you'd be the expert on that subject.

As for hunting - he's already gotten two deer this year, so a little work earning his hunting time might be good for him...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have great time Dave. Say hi to him for me.;):thumb: Of course you need to do better than Jim in the proof of visit department. I think Jim was meeting with a phantom. I dont see no evidence or is it just me being blind.:D

What i do see in this video is Larry or Jim being soft on a bear.:rofl::rofl: Maybe they were too involved in barley hops to get the bow going.:D

Last edited:
Just remember there is only one guy that can shoot his hunting buddy in the face and get away with it. And guess what neither one of you two are him.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: