Friday again

Saturday, will piddling around in the shop, working on the new improved layout. Supposed to be rather cool, so woodstove will be in action.

Sunday, installing a new pastor at church, so no telling how long that will take. Football and homework after that.

Playing the role of a single parent this weekend as my wife has left for a girls weekend in Chicago. Lots of movies that I've seen a dozen times already, but the weather is supposed to warm up. If it does, we will be outside as much as possible since it will probably be the last good weekend for it until spring.

I'm staying away from the shop since I got a real nasty sinus infection from a long stay at the lathe with spalted wood. Kept me in bed for 3 days. It takes a lot to keep me in bed that long...I know I need to get a good respirator asap!! :doh:

Hunting , Hunting and more Hunting. I've only taken one deer so far this year and I usually would have 10 or more down about now . But Larry will be here and I think some deer will be hanging in the shop this week. Then if he like to eat good. I think food will be 2nd to hunting.

:D

I will be sanding down an additional counter top to replace the one that is 3" too short:doh: Good thing my son made a spare:thumb: then start finishing the counter tops and maybe start installing the upper cabs:)

Another grandsons birthday party on Saturday. My wifes birthday Saturday as well :thumb:
Some of our kids and grandkids are coming to spend the weekend so I probably won't get down to the shop until late Sunday.
It would sure be fun to be there with Larry and Dave :thumb:

Congratulations Rennie !!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we'll have a new gas stove delivered (again) today. The one they delivered yesterday was all scratched up, so re-doooo. Also painting cabinets tonight and installing face trim.

Working on the shop Saturday, got 5 cans of Great Stuff to seal up the corners and the eaves. Re-installing a couple of pieces of metal they have installed wrong and letting water come in and re- installing a corner they mounted outside of the fascia board that creates a 1 1/2" gap down the back corner of the building. Also adding a header and brace over the side garage door as it's drooping about 3" - 4" without one at all.

Need to do some mowing on Sunday since it's suppose to be nice. My BIL may be bringing a couple of 55 gal barrels for my double barrel stove home, so will run and get them to start that project.

Another grandsons birthday party on Saturday. My wifes birthday Saturday as well :thumb:
Some of our kids and grandkids are coming to spend the weekend so I probably won't get down to the shop until late Sunday.
It would sure be fun to be there with Larry and Dave :thumb:

Congratulations Rennie !!!!!!!!!

Bob, come on down there are plenty of deer around for all !

My last weekend to do anything for awhile. Rotator Cuff surgery next Thursday. A few little projects to finish up and then I'm going to try to learn chip carving with my good hand. Nebraska football looks like it might amount to something this year so I'll watch the game Saturday. After surgery I get to watch everyone else rake leaves and pick up sticks.......breaks my heart that I can't help..............right :rolleyes:

Working on the granite tile top in the kitchen right now. Tomorrow going to check out a job I got on installing a prefinished wood floor and then work up a price for a bedroom set like I built for my daughter for a potential client.:wave:

Had planned on raking/collecting leaves tomorrow, but the weather-guesser says 3~5 inches of snow tonight!

Might have to make other plans instead - like servicing and prepping the snow blower...