Friday again

Saturday is a busy day - installing sliding doors on two closets as the final step in my recent home renovation project. Installing a "Gentrans" manual electric generator transfer switch. Cleaning up whats left of the vegetable garden and, if there's still time, working on a generator I bought off of a co-worker for $50. Evening time the wife and I are going to a birthday party for a friend.

Sunday - finishing up what I don't get done on Saturday :eek: and perhaps a little late afternoon fly fishing. :thumb:

2uge4p4.gif
Shop time! Almost finished with the rack for boards, then moving all the boards and plywood, then tidying up......Glassman and I are having dinner tomorrow with a good friend who is moving out here!! :woot: Another friend is spending the night and I'll take her to the airport on Sun.....Glassman is going to the mainland next week so I'll try to be as productive as possible while he's gone.....
greenstars.gif
2lbkos0.gif

Packing for the big trip next week on Saturday. Firming up family visits along the way. Leaving Sunday after church.

Route is Holbrook, AZ to Bakersfield, CA to Burlingame, CA to San Ramon, CA to Fresno, CA, to Vaughn's, to Glenn's, to Perris, C to pick up the RAS, to Escondido, CA, to Oceanside, to Poway, to La Mesa, to Ramona, to Yuma, AZ, to Strawberry.

Well, besides taking the Pathfinder back to the dealer (don't get me started) :mad::mad: Oops, I already did in a separate thread

Finish painting most of the great room and kitchen. Maybe some putting the garden to bed. Oh, and of course Texas Motor Speedway.

Oh, and I guess I need to start house cleaning for company coming next week (only good thing about company every 3 months is we are forced to have everything clean at the same time, rather than just random parts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: