Major clean up & tidy

Toni: Very nice shop, lots of light and open space. What did you use on the floors? Is that tile? Steve in Oregon

Yes Steve those are tiles, I didn't put them on, they were there when I bought the house, the previous owner wanted this room to be some sort of leisure room with a bar and a small bathroom with a closet and a shower for his guest to enjoy and use the swiming pool.

He never finished the bar, and he never had the swiming pool made, so when I bought the house I told to myself this is going to be shop!

Toni's been to my shop and he knows mine has never been that clean...

Don, my shop has been even worse than yours, it is only that I waited until I had it clean to take the pics, I was ashamed of showing it the way it was.
BTW I think I must have a "before" pic somewhere...:(

Looks to me like it's that way all the time!
Ashamed to say I can't even walk through mine right now, and there are some greasy things in there that just don't belong:(

At least I didn't give the secret away, but I can tell you it is a work of art. Can't wait to see some finish on it. :thumb:

Peter

PS: Tony, we've been having that Iberian ham every day. Sure hope I can find it at home!