Steve Russell
    Abe Klassen
    Thomas Lambrecht
    Bill O'Conner
    Jim Strain
    jay potter
    Colleen Devine
    Bob Thomas

Glad yall joined the forum. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your project, shop etc. We like pictures.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

hi ya`ll!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Steve Clardy Guest

WOW great to see you'all
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Hi everybody!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Welcome one and all. Enjoy the site, lots of information here.

Don Taylor is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Hi there!

Don

GROUP HUG!

Welcome everyone!

Now its up to you to decide how you'll participate, we hope you'll post and send pics, LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS

However you chose to participate I'm certain you'll find this a friendly helpful place.

Glad you joined!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Knoll View Post
    GROUP HUG! He means well, don't be scared! And one more

Welcome everyone! Ditto

Now its up to you to decide how you'll participate, we hope you'll post and send pics, LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS

However you chose to participate I'm certain you'll find this a friendly helpful place. Input, output that's the ticket..

Glad you joined

Jay
    Hi Jay,
    Thanks to Don for this thread greeting new members, and Jay, thanks for the "GROUP HUG". Hope you all feel welcome and comfortable joining in at whatever level, Good craftsmen have good advice because they made so many mistakes and "they remember and share". , At least that is what I have been told.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Sometimes I have too much caffeine, and then sometimes not enough! Never can tell what the effect will be, but it is fun watching the outcome! (oh...... we all like these little guys don't we!)

There are some very talented people here, and then some guys like me who just try to learn and make it up as I go along. But the real thing is we all like wood working, and tools, and, as I hope you will realize, the goodwill that permeates this place.

Jay