18" diameter cyclone body

Alan Bienlein

I have a Bill Pentz design 18" dia. cyclone body that I am offering to any local to me FamilyWoodWorking members for FREE. THis one has a 5' x 10" intake chute just like the CV1800 max. I have no clue as to what shipping would cost if one of you further away is interested.

I have a Bill Pentz design 18" dia. cyclone body that I am offering to any local to me FamilyWoodWorking members for FREE. THis one has a 5' x 10" intake chute just like the CV1800 max. I have no clue as to what shipping would cost if one of you further away is interested.

Wellllll if you gave it to Carol, she could get it to Vaughn, And then on to Brent who could pass it to Rennie, then After that there's Tom and Larry, who could get it to Tod, over to Darren, and then things get a bit muddy, but sooner or later we should be able to get it to the other side of your town... :whistling:

Wellllll if you gave it to Carol, she could get it to Vaughn, And then on to Brent who could pass it to Rennie, then After that there's Tom and Larry, who could get it to Tod, over to Darren, and then things get a bit muddy, but sooner or later we should be able to get it to the other side of your town... :whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wellllll if you gave it to Carol, she could get it to Vaughn...

Wouldn't need to go any father than that. :D I was gonna haggle on the price a bit, but then I thought that might not be a good idea. :p

Honestly, if I had the room for it (or the room to store it until I have a shop with the room to use it), I'd be looking into shipping costs to get it here.

Allen, it is a good thing you posted photos, because when I read your first post and saw "Cylcone BODY", I assumed that it was unfinished (ie: just the cylinder part, not the cone).

I agree with Vaughn, I would have happily tried to fit that in if I had the space, and wasn't thousands of km away...
Unfortunately in my not-quite-8ft-headroom basement I think it'd be a challenge to fit it in.

Hate to see this go to waste so I'm gonna post this on a couple more forums. If there aren't any takers it will get crushed and thrown out.