• So many dogs you can't find a place to sit down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have cats

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I hate all pets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should you have an option of more than 3? Not trying to be a pain, but all options must be included to make it a valid poll. It gives you the added experience of editing your poll.:)

hahahhahaha okay, i'll try to edit it.

There is no try. There is only do.
yoda1.gif

And I can edit your polls, too. :p

I can't vote.

Got one really rambunctious lab (would like more, but oh my, she's a handful) and am the reluctant owner of 2 cats. 1 is my fault, I pulled it out of a dumpster on a camping trip and couldn't get rid of him, and the other is Sharon's fault as her sister dumped it on us when she moved from California to North Carolina...

FWIW, Echo the black cat is the best cat I've ever known, and I think he truly appreciates being plucked out of a dumpster in 20degree weather, and TJ, Sharons Sister's cat has become Echos Best friend and Tolerates Bucky much better now than when He was dropped off.

And since we had Echo Before Bucky, Bucky was taught from early puppyhood to respect the claws and teeth of a cat, and they are also very good friends...

Only have 2 Boxers right now that's down from 17 all living in the house. We are selling all our Boxers because of me having all that steel in my back and it looks like Linda is going to have to have a disc replacement so can know long handle them.

Its gona be sad around here for sure. :(

I said more than 3. Only 2 are ours, but there are 2 rescues in the house too, right now. Last night it was 5. We've had as many as 5 of our own at one time, and 5 or 6 rescues on top of that. Talk about a sea of red!! We try not to have that many any more...just too tough to do. And it makes our dogs fall to the background because they aren't as "needy" as the rescues are. We actually got to have just our 2 for about 3 months with Glenna's surgeries this summer. Our girls sure did enjoy it! Jim.

one old dog as that is what the poll will let me say and three cats and lots of fish and snails. Then if you count the birds at all of the 8 feeders that we have out and the 3 resident tree rats (Squirels) and the odd bat and racoon. :doh:

1 house cat
1 house rabbit
3 outside dogs
11 barn type outside cats
1 donkey
2 bulls
50 plus cows and calves
several squirrels, rabbits, turkeys, and deer. Wild so I can't really count them. :)