Thread: Sharing the shop

Sharing the shop

Well the kids are back home for 4 months to help them save for a europe trip. My oldest came home yesterday with a punching bag guess where it is going to be hanging from ? You guessed it the shop. Not that I can complain with kids now a days all connected to the computers and hand helds, texting all the time mine have gotten into the fitness craze. My youngest lost 100 lbs in less than a year all through diet and exercise. It is amazing to see the change in him. So if I have to share the shop with a punching bag he will just have to be dancing around the flying wood chips coming from the lathe. They (he and his friends) went through a set of training gloves on the bag last night. Man can they go at it with that bag. Might be good for me as well to take a couple of rounds with the bag from time to time too.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

Drew...ya gotta figure out a way to channel that energy into something useful. Cutting firewood, washing the truck, cleaning the attic, tilling the garden...what else?

Hey I tried to convince the kids that cutting wood was more fun and they get a great work out with lots of fresh air but they were not buying it. I like that commercial where the kids claim of nothing to do and the dad drags him to work with him for a day of real work. The kid was exhasted at the end of the day.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............