Secret Executive Family Meeting

There's going to be a Top-Secret Executive Committee Family Meeting on Saturday in Victoria, BC. It's on a Need-To-Know basis, but I figured the rest of the Family needed to know.

Drew and I and our spouses are meeting at the local LV to see if there's anything we can't live without. Other Family Members are welcome, but keep it to yourselves. Let us know if you want to fly in for it.
:D

I would, but my arm is kinda sore this week, too much flapping will just aggravate it. ;)

Sounds like a good time....get lots of pics and create lots of tool gloat envy here. :wave:

Dangerous place that. They take yer money and leave you holding heavy objects. And to make matters worse, the objects are treated with addicting substances that compel you to return for more.

In other words, have fun.

Dangerous place that. They take yer money and leave you holding heavy objects. And to make matters worse, the objects are treated with addicting substances that compel you to return for more.

Now that's funny right there ! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I'm thinkin' maybe I should pre-order and pre-pay and do a quick pick up so I don't spend a lot of time loitering around feeling the pull of the tool addiction forces.... ;)

Oh Cynthia you will spend a bit of time in there as it is a bit overwhelming on the first visit like a kid in a candy store. It is a treat to see the tools up close and they will take the tools out of the case so that you can hold them and feel the weight. It becomes almost spiritual as you will become one with the tools. I will bring the camera. :thumb::thumb:

They do have new cataloges on just books.

My trick to going there is to order on line for store pickup. That way i dont even get to go in the store.:D Its like a drive through. The only way i get away with what i need rather than want. I dont have a big enough wallet for all that i want at LV. :rofl:

Brian (Glassman) can you hear me, take all Cynthias cards and money away before you go. Otherwise you will be broke when you leave.:D;)

Sorry Cynthia this is just a precaution.:rofl: