All most

Chuck Thoits

I all most caved to the tool gods last night.
I saw one of these at the Home Depot and had a tough time leaving with out it. Thank god the wallet was empty going in.:doh::thumb:
http://www.milwaukeetool.com/tools/...ystem/hackzall-m12-cordless-recip-saw/2420-22
If it had said Makita on the side of it I would have pulled out the plastic and brought it home.
I still my go back and get it but that would make 3 different batteries and up until last month I was doing a good job at just having just one kind so all my tools used the same battery.:doh:
Last month I slipped and got this. I was at faire and needed a drill/driver the one I had with me was dead and I had no charger. So I'm stuck and had to go get one.The tag on the shelf said $149 I'm thinking wow that's an expansive lesson, to make sure that there is always a charger in the truck. But I needed it right now so I get it.The guy at the register rings it up and it's only 79 bucks. I paid the man and ran.:thumb: Because after all the register is never wrong.:rofl: I looked today up here and it's on the shelf for $139 so I am guessing that True value had a sale on them last month.

Attachments

• tn_drill 001.JPG
    tn_drill 001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 34
Opps got side tracked. Back to the saw. The other thing is that Mikita does not make a small saw like that one so I might just have to try it.:thumb:

One of those drill/drivers is on my wish list too. Used a friends that was finishing his basement, worked really well.

Got a little reminder from my 18v Dewalt the other night how nice one would be. Had it in the media closet driving in a screw about face level. It caught and smacked me real hard in the sided of the head, enough so to drop me to my knees. :eek: