Thursady is my Friday LOL

I think this trip may be my last for the hunting season to Va. I need 2 days to get a feel for the deer movement. Really I need a week but I'll take two. :)

Wish I knew how to post pic's from my htc 360 while on stand. Last week I had about 50 turkeys with in 20 yards on my stand all around me. Each time I would take a pic all eyes were on me.

Attachments

• IMAGE_064.jpg
    IMAGE_064.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 33
i am sittin.g watching the sun dropping. i was tgold toshoot wild dogs if i see any. what for there hunting the same as me. if it was a coyote that came bthrough i can see taking him out but how do you tell if the dog is wild, he may just be some little guys pet. back to the hunt.

well some say happyness is a gut pile and after making a good 125 yard heart shot and getting blood all over and not having clean hunting set off camo i am now home relaxing with my lovely wife watching the bucket list. Larry I will be frying up the fish the way you like it. I had turkeys and Doe all around me but not bucks. So this evening sitting on the same field you were on i had 5 does walk out with 10 minutes off light and waited for a buch till the last second. 1 shot 1 doe 1 gut pile and 1 darn heck of a long drive home.

Last edited: