New Shop

It's finally started! All formed up, inspection finished, and concrete coming tomorrow morning. The temperature and rain finally cooperated.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 93
good deal. jeb.. looks like they know what there doing the forms are good..:thumb: so what yu decide on the duct work? i know that in the future but i know of some steel duct work and some transitions to

My final decision was to do less pieces of equipment with better fittings to start. 6" PVC mains with PVC wyes, but the more expensive metal 90 elbows. I found a real good price on large radius metal 90's:

http://www.kencraftstore.com/long_sweep_elbows_90_and_45_degr.htm

I'll figure out how to fit them together when they get here, probably use a little heat on the PVC. I'll still use my portable 1hp DC for some tools and gradually add more ducting as I get time/money.

Oh and in the corner waiting on the shop to be finished, 3hp cyclone from grizzly!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
They just poured yesterday mourning, had to wait a couple days due to weather. Framing starts monday.

1/14/11 - Still waiting... we had 10" of snow monday and in the south everything shuts down. Between the iced over roads and worry about the materials getting wet, the builder tookt he whole week off :(

Last edited:
Well the snow took a while to melt off

IMG_0001_2.jpg

Then it rained... finally the builder gave up on the ground drying and just put down OSB to walk on around the foundation and finally got started

IMG_0002.jpg

You have got to be feeling Like a kid on christmas eve waiting to open the presents! I remember when I built mine. It was delivered during the week and I blew off work for a few days to get it built. I couldn't wait for the weekend.:wave:

Alan's right...I'll bet you're itching to get into the new digs. Glad to see they're making progress despite the weather. :thumb:

greenwenvy.gif