Ode the Dave and Larry

that was pretty good steve but its not quite accurate, dave dont drink and i had only two all the time i was there:) and that was friday night when i first arrived:) which was fine,, i dont need it like some that have a addiction to it, but i do enjoy it when i am in just a socail group:) and i dont ever have any while working in the shop or hunting..

Gosh, boring trip:rofl::rofl:Yes on the never around the tools. Blood and beer don't mix. Hey was that a video Vaughn watched in traffic school?

The 100grn bullet in the 30-06 is off too as far as I am concerned.

nope the trip was far from boring,, yu havnt met dave or jarrod yet:) and shelly is a live wire too!!! one great group of folks steve..and cant leave out jack,, the chocolate lab that belongs to jarrod and is "no leash" trained.. made for a excellent vacation away from my troubled world steve..:thumb::thumb:

Larry not that I do not drink, I just don't drink when I don't know someone. Now If you had been a alcoholic and I had beer and you started drinking that would not make me feel to good. I found many hunters over the years that were recovering alcoholics. I tend to get to know someone before I let loose. LOL Usually at crab feast

no problem dave:) wasnt complaining one bit.. i dont need alcohol to have a good time, just ask anyone that has been around me fer abit:) thanks for the concern and i did have great time..