Pictures.

Drew Croy

I posted quite a few pictures on the forum today under my photo albums. You guys are always telling me that this group demands them... lol

I do not, however, know how to link them here. So if you get time, check them out and let me know what you think. Positive comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Turning Rings

The engineering on it is not too hard. Took me a few hours to figure it out. I'll try to put a tutorial together for every one who wants to give it a shot. After you get the basic set-up done you can turn out a FANTASTIC ring in about 10 minutes.

Ya mean like this
album.php
76c4bf61f55182b79332d1e51d87764d_573.jpg

and this
album.php
588f1992c74d81852c251c2e0b191eb0_575.jpg

and this
album.php

892f9603efe80a80e442e2c894104238_574.jpg

When you post something to your album simply copy the url select the picture post card in the edit bar and then post the address.

Last edited:
Last year Christmas gifts were mainly pendants and bowls.
The year before that was mainly bowls.

This year is going to be bracelets, Yo Yos, pens, and a few pendants.

Bracelets are fun, quick and easy.

Last edited:
hmmm didn't work let me try to fix it.
There ya go

That works great for showing the thumbnails, Don. ;) How about the full-sized photos?

Drew, try this:

1. In your photo album, click on the picture you want to display to view it in the large size.

2. Right-click on the picture and select Copy image location from the menu that's displayed. (Different browsers might have slightly different wording, but they should have a similar option.)

3. Open the post where you want to display the picture. (A second browser window or tab is a handy way to do this.) If it's something that's already been posted, you'll need to click Edit Post.

4. Put your editing cursor in the place in the text where you want the picture to show up and click the Insert Image icon
Insert%20Image%20Icon.jpg
in the editing toolbar. You'll see a dialog box like this displayed:

Insert%20Image%20Dialog%20Box.jpg

5. Put your mouse cursor in the space where it says http://.

6. Right click and select Paste.

7. Click OK, and you're done.

picture.php

hmmm I been erasing the HTTP: Thanks Vaughn...:doh:

If you paste the full URL in the dialog box, you don't need the http:// part because it's already on the copied URL. Since that part is already highlighted when the dialog box is opened, the pasting operation erases it for you. If you happen to left-click in that space, the highlighting goes away, so it won't be erased when you paste the URL in.

So...if you right-click, you don't need to erase it, but if you left-click, you will need to erase it before pasting. Does that make sense? (Kinda hard to describe.)