still going...

Ned Bulken

this was taken at around 13:00

deep.jpg

these were about 18:00

stillgoing.jpg

and note the snow level vs first pic visible in the rear window... or lack thereof
latest.jpg

The winds have picked up here, but the snow hasn't kicked in yet. Actually, we've been advised to expect rain, freezing rain, snow or any combination thereof :( The joys of a maritime climate. :(

For anyone who's seen my home from space (you know who you are) a southeast wind like this blows off the open bay in the direction of my road. With the trees so close and winds up to 70mph that "freight train" will be passing by my window all night long.

Hey Ned, I thought you said you were gonna shovel the driveway. Looks like you did a pretty weak job of it if you ask me. :rofl:

I hope all you folks getting nailed with the weather out there stay warm and safe. :thumb:

BTW, I had to run the air conditioner in my car on the way to work today. I just had to mention that. :p

Hi Ned, :wave:
Great photos, Love that snow, Hmmmmm, need one mountain, two skiis, a little sunshine and some warm clothes, say goodbye to woodworking for the week.
Enjoy it if you can. It is beautiful. :)
Shaz

Hmmmmm..........

Reminds me of a movie title........what was that.......

Honey I lost the truck! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope you can dig out soon and that you've laid up enough food and drink to wait this out.