Mid '50s Walker-Turner 6520 6" Jointer....Gloat.

........ Has quite a bit of light surface rust, ..

:rofl: :doh: You call that rust?? :D Thats jointer is just a days work. :rofl:
OK, that was funny. And for $85 that is (another) you suck! I think your going to really like it once you use it.

And just for the record, this is a quite bit of surface rust. ;)
before3.jpg

Jeff

Jeff...Yep, looks like rust to me! :eek:

:rofl:

I've seen the "after" pics too....very nice:thumb:

The jointer base is pretty good, but the knobs, connectors, screws etc are in need of a good cleaning. The fence is not as nice cosmetically as the base, but everything is there. I'm sure I'll need to paint it, so the base has to be done to match.

I found several pages of parts diagrams, lists and some mantainance procedures for it, so I'm not afraid of "ripping 'er apart"!:D I've also got a stand for it, just have to put the Herc-U-Lift on it.

Excellent find Greg, especially for that price. Looking forward to seeing the "after" pics.

And your goat's gonna look real cute after all the orthodontia is all finished up. :p

greg, nice scores on both the jointer and scrollsaw! be carefull or you`ll have to build an addition for your new addiction;)

Bench top machines or not, you are going to have to lean on one of those shop walls and push it out about ten feet if you keep finding these good deals! :rofl:

Good Show Greg. :thumb:

DT